The Fuel Up Learning Plan for Educators
- In Lesson One: Making the Most of Your Meal—students learn about the essential nutrients for sustaining health and energy. Then, students can apply what they’ve learned by completing the Nutrient Challenge Activity Sheet! Review the Nutrient Tables Printout ahead of the lesson to get students thinking about, and reflecting on, their own daily food choices—including dairy products like milk and yogurt.
Here you’ll find materials that will help students discover more about the things that matter like staying active and healthy, being mindful and pitching in to the make the planet greener. Check out the lesson plans that are currently available!
about the learning plan:
- Focuses on STEM hands-on learning opportunities, including Health, Science, Agriculture and SEL topics.
- Aligns with national standards for grades 6-8 in science, social emotional learning, and health education.
- Incorporates a high degree of individual goal-setting, responsible decision-making, and mindfulness.
- Includes a focus on agriculture and environmental sustainability.
available lessons and Themes:
Click to View: Fuel Your Game Day – Every Day Is Game Day.
Click to View: Farmers Fuel The World!
Click to View: Healthy Food, Healthy Mind, Healthy Body.
Click to View: Farmers Celebrate the Earth Every Day!