3. Copyright Rights. The Site’s content is subject to copyrights owned by Dairy Management, Inc. and other individuals or entities, and such copyrights are protected by United States and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, retransmission or republication, of all or any part of the Site, is expressly prohibited unless Dairy Management, Inc. or the copyright owner of the content has expressly granted its consent prior to such reproduction, retransmission or republication.
7. Obligations. You are required to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Site, as well as any further limitations that are set forth in any written or on-screen notice concerning the Site from Dairy Management, Inc. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any way attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. Dairy Management, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your ability to access the Site at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Dairy Management, Inc. also reserves the right to (i) disclose any information that it, in good faith, believes must be disclosed in order to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings or legal requirements, and (ii) edit, refuse to post, or remove any of the Site’s information or materials, in whole or in part.
8. License Granted. Dairy Management, Inc. does not claim ownership of any information or material you transmit, distribute, communicate, or store on, to, or through the Site. However, by using the Site, you grant Dairy Management, Inc. a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, unlimited, and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works, publicly perform and publicly display any information or material you transmit, distribute, communicate, or store on, to, or through the Site.
By transmitting, distributing, communicating, or storing any information or material on, to, or through the Site, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such information or material, and that use of such information or material by Dairy Management, Inc. will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You may only transmit, distribute, communicate, or store information or material on, to, or through the Site that you created, or that you have the express permission to transmit, distribute, communicate, or store. This includes, but is not limited to, material that is copyrighted by other organizations or individuals.
9. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability. The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. DAIRY MANAGEMENT, INC. MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITE. DAIRY MANAGEMENT, INC. DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
In no event will Dairy Management, Inc. or its affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, any part thereof, or any content or service that may be accessible directly or indirectly through the Site, be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of (i) your access to, use of, or inability to use the Site, any part thereof, or any content or service that may be accessible directly or indirectly through the Site, or (ii) any failure of performance, alteration, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure in connection with the Site, any part thereof, or any content or service that may be accessible directly or indirectly through the Site. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your requirements for anti-virus protection.
12. No Professional Advice. No information supplied on the Site and/or by any employee or agent of the Site or Dairy Management, Inc., whether by telephone, email, letter, facsimile, social media, or other form of communication, constitutes medical, legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice. State laws and individual situations vary, and users of the Site are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions.
Dairy Management, Inc.
attn: Mike Braden
10255 W. Higgins Rd. Suite 900
Rosemont, Illinois 60018-5616